Instead of wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day we would like to wish you all a happy Library Lover's Day for 2012.
Today all over Australia libraries are launching the National Year of Reading. A celebration of reading and story-telling. The National Year of Reading aims to inspire all Australians to rediscover or discover for the first time - the joy of reading.
Join the celebration:
- Give yourself some time and space to rediscover the joy of reading.
- Attend local National Year of Reading events.
- Read a story to someone you love.
- Make a visit to your public library and borrow some books.
- Blog and tweet about books and articles you have read.
- Join a book club.
- Try reading a different genre or non-fiction if you usually read novels.
- Read blogs.