Add any Swinburne Commons video to your Blackboard units...
1 - PUSH
1. Log into Swinburne Commons with SIMS
2. When viewing any video, click Add to Blackboard on the right
3. Follow the prompts to 'Add resource summary' to your desired unit/s
2 - PULL
1. From your Blackboard unit content area, click Tools > Swinburne Commons
2. Search for the video and click + Select summary page
3. Click Save
3 - EMBED
1. When viewing an Open Access video in Swinburne Commons, expand and copy the embed code:
2. In your Blackboard unit, click Build Content > Item and give the item a name
3. Click the HTML icon
(you may need to expand the tools first)
4. Paste in the embed code
5. Click Submit
> This embed option presents a full video player in your Blackboard content area.
> To obtain embed codes for restricted videos that you have created, contact email@example.com .
> This option is not available for TV material.