The Library will close the Prahran Campus Library at 5 pm on 20 December 2013. We would like to thank all the staff and students at Prahran for their support over the years. During December there will be some minor disruptions to services as we start relocating the collection to other campuses. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Most of the collection including the Design special collection will be relocated to Hawthorn and will be available from 17 January 2014
- Some services will be limited during December
- Photocopying and printing services will cease from 16 December so we can relocate equipment
- If you have Prahran campus library material out on loan and it is not longer required please return it to Prahran before the 20 December
- Otherwise after 20 December please return all material to Hawthorn campus library
We hope this will cause the minimum of disruption to staff and students as most classes have finished for the year. In 2014 we will be providing a Library Outreach Service for staff and students remaining at Prahran for the first semester. Details about the service will be available in January 2014. Any queries please contact Anna Jankowska-Janiak. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org