The Centre for Occupational Health and Safety is delighted to announce the recent approval to offer the Diploma of Quality Auditing (BSB51607) qualification.
Including 8 nationally recognised units of competency, the Diploma of Quality Auditing can either be conduced over 2 weeks on-campus or 1 week on-campus and 1 week flexible delivery.
- Two weeks on-campus
- First week on-campus and second week flexible delivery
Units of CompetencyCertified Lead Auditor Program
- BSBAUD402B - Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501B - Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503B - Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504B - Report on a quality audit
- BSBRSK501A - Manage risk
- BSBOHS504B - Apply Principles of OHS risk management
- BSBOHS505B - Manage hazards in the work environment
- BSBOHS507B - Facilitate the application of principles of occupational health to control OHS risk
For more information regarding this course and others, visit the Centre for Occupational Health and Safety Training website for more information.