We are very grateful to all of our speakers and audience for a fantastic symposium earlier this month.
Some of the presentations are available online here (we will upload more as we get them in):
- Lt Jacob Choi, Land Warfare Studies Centre: '3 - and 4D printing: reshaping security in the 21st Century'
- Prof Marcus Wigan, Swinburne University of Technology: '3D printing in environmental and logistical contexts'
- Prof Donald McNeill, University of Western Sydney: '3D printing and the restructuring of urban economies: the case of Brooklyn'
- Dr Xin Gu, University of Melbourne: ' "New Work Unit": a 3D printing and hacker space in Shanghai'
- Dr Tama Leaver, Curtin University: 'Let's Get Physible? The Pirate Bay and 3D Printing'
- Robbie Fordyce, University of Melbourne: 'Manufacturing household governance: additive manufacturing and the social factory'
- Luke Heemsbergen, University of Melbourne: 'Sintering socio-political assumptions: towards typologies and disciplines of 3D printing research'
- Dr Matthew Rimmer, Australian National University: 'Intellectual property and 3D printing'